T. T. V. Dhinakaran Age, Biography, Wife, Caste & More
|Real Name||T. T. V. Dhinakaran|
|Party||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK)|
|Political Journey||• In 1988, joined AIADMK.|
• In 2009, became a member of the Rajya Sabha.
• In 2011, Jayalalitha (the then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu) expelled him from the party.
• On 15 February 2017, Sasikala re-inducted him in the party (AIADMK) and appointed him the Deputy General Secretary of AIADMK.
• In December 2017, he won RK Nagar by-election as an Independent candidate.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm|
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 6"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 86 Kg|
in Pounds- 190 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
Mother- Vanithamani (sister of Sasikala)
Sister- Not Known
Brothers- Bhaskaran, Sudhakaran
|Caste||Thevar (Backward Class)|
|Address||5, FOURTH STREET, VENKATESWARA NAGAR, KARPAGAM GARDENS, ADYAR, CHENNAI-600020|
|Controversies||• In 1992, he was accused of illegally acquiring a government land in Chennai to float a company, Emerald Constructions.|
• In 1995, Enforcement Directorate (ED) served him a notice for his involvement in the Jain Hawala racket.
• On 6 January 2016, Madras High Court confirmed a penalty of 25 Crore on Dinakaran in the 1996 Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) violation case.
• He is often criticized by the media for opening shell companies in the name of his wife and practicing large scale corruption.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Not Known|
Son- Not Known
|Net Worth||3.48 Crore INR (as in 2009)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About T. T. V. Dhinakaran
- Does T. T. V. Dhinakaran smoke:? Not Known
- Does T. T. V. Dhinakaran drink alcohol:? Not Known
- He was born in a family of Thevar community, which is considered a Backward Class in Tamil Nadu.
- His mother, Vanithamani, is the sister of Sasikala Natarajan.
- Dhinakaran has 2 brothers and the three brothers are popularly known as the TTV Brothers.
- After the MGR’s death, he came in the good books of Jayalalitha. However, in 1990, he came out of Amma’s good graces after she noticed that Dhinakaran was misusing her name.
- His brother, Sudhakaran, was the foster son of Jayalalitha.
- Dhinakaran is credited to groom O Panneerselvam at the start of his political career.
- It is said that it was Dhinakaran who raised the name of O Panneerselvam for the post of Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu when Supreme Court barred Jayalalitha from holding the office.
- Edappadi K Palanisamy Age, Biography, Wife, Caste & More
- Dipak Misra (Chief Justice of India) Age, Biography, Wife, Family, Facts & More
- Salman Abedi Age, Biography, Family, Nationality, Facts & More
- Deepa Jayakumar (Jayalalithaa’s niece) Age, Husband, Biography & More
- Pippa Middleton Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
- Iqbal Kaskar (Dawood Ibrahim’s Brother) Age, Biography, Wife, Family & More
- OP Saini (CBI Judge) Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More
- Ajit Tendulkar (Sachin Tendulkar’s Brother) Age, Wife, Biography & More
- A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Age, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More
- Shraey Khanna Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
- Davis Cripe Age, Death Cause, Biography, Facts & More
Son of Shri. P. Gopala Kurup and Smt. L. Pankajakshi Amma; born at Vederaplavu on 1st November 1946; M.A., LL.B.; Social, Political, Educational and Cultural Worker.
While a student, actively participated in politics. Was best speaker and best essayist among College and University Students of Kerala. Joined C.P.I.(M) in 1967. Became Joint Secretary of K.S.F.; Office Bearer of K.S.Y.F. at State Level and District Level in Alappuzha and Kollam; Founder Member, First State President, General Secretary, All India Vice-President and one of the first Members of the Central Executive Committee of S.F.I.; Member, Kerala University Syndicate, C.P.I.(M) State Committee, C.I.T.U. State Executive Committee, C.P.I.(M) Kollam and Alappuzha District Committees and C.P.I.(M) District Secretariat; District Secretary, C.P.I.(M), Alappuzha; First President, Alappuzha District Council; District Secretary, State Treasurer and All India Committee Member, Agricultural Workers Union.
Was Alappuzha District President of C.I.T.U.; President, C.I.T.U. Union of Kerala Spinners Limited, Scooters Kerala, K.S.D.P., Excel Glass, Lorry Transport Drivers and Cleaners Union Alappuzha District Committee, Kuttanadu Rice Cultivators Protection Convention, Tagore Memorial Comparative Literature Society; Member, Executive Committee of K.A.U.; Syndicate Member and Finance Committee Chairman, University of Kerala; Member, Urban Development Bank, Alappuzha and Kayamkulam Spinning Mill; Secretary, C.P.I.(M) Kuttanadu and Ambalappuzha Taluks; Chairman, Alappuzha District Co-operative Spinning Mill; District President, Head Load and General Workers Union, Alappuzha.
Served as Minister for Co-operation, Coir and Devaswoms during 12th K.L.A.
Participated in various agitations and struggles, suffered police brutality and got imprisoned several times. Now, Member, Alappuzha District Committee, State Committee and Secretariat of C.P.I.(M).
Previously elected to K.L.A. in 1996 and 2006.